This easy and FAST Sheet Pan Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp takes only 15 minutes to make — that includes cooking time! Enjoy these buttery shrimp with fresh corn and bread to soak up all the extra seasoned garlic butter!
Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp
Who doesn’t want garlicky, buttery shrimp loaded with flavor and seasonings? These easy garlic butter shrimp are tasty and only take 5 minutes to prep and a max of 10-12 minutes to bake in the oven.
I like to use the jumbo size shrimp with the shells on to help maintain the tenderness of the shrimp. The garlic and butter are amazing to dip the peeled shrimp into and crusty bread dipped straight into the butter is seriously AMAZING! Don’t forget that sweet fresh corn too, it is hot and ready right along side the garlic butter shrimp on the same sheet pan.
This Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp take a total of 15 minutes to prep and roast in the oven, dinner can’t get any easier than that! Serve with warm french bread to soak up all that delicious seasoned butter floating in the bottom of the pan!
You only need a few ingredients for these garlic butter shrimp and most of them you probably already have in the pantry:
- Jumbo Shrimp, with shell on
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Smoked Paprika
- Dried Oregano
- Bay Leaves
- Seafood Seasoning
- Salted Butter
- Worcestershire Sauce
Want your shrimp to be extra spicy? Can I add sausage?
Add more crushed red pepper flakes, to taste. The more you add, the spicier they will get! You can also add in a cooked smoked sausage or cooked andouille. Just slice it and add it to the sheet pan and it will heat up as the shrimp roast!
What kind of shrimp should I use?
You can use fresh or frozen shrimp. If you use frozen, you will need to defrost the shrimp first. It’s nice to keep frozen shrimp in the freezer for a quick last minute dinner and pull them out of the freezer a few hours before to thaw in the sink. I also like large or jumbo shrimp for this recipe with the shells on to help saturate them with the garlic and butter.
How to make Sheet Pan Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp
1. Rinse the shrimp in a colander and set aside to drain. Melt half a stick of butter and spread it around in the center of the sheet pan. 2. Place shrimp on the pan and cover with garlic and lemon juice. Try and spread the shrimp evenly on the roasting pan without to much overlapping.
2. Add the corn and generously sprinkle seasonings to cover the shrimp and corn. Slice the butter into 1 tablespoon slices and spread the butter evenly over the shrimp/corn.
4. Bake in a preheated oven to 400°F for 10-12 minutes. Once shrimp curl and turn pink they are done. Do not over cook or they will be chewy!
Can I prep ahead of time
Yes! You can complete all of the preparations up to the step of placing the sheet pan into the oven. Instead cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook, for up to 24 hours.
Are these shrimp good as leftovers?
They are best served fresh, however the leftovers are good in a salad the next day just make sure to peel and put in an airtight container in the refrigerator to keep fresh.
How to serve Sheet Pan Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp
These delicious buttery shrimp are perfect straight out of the pan. There are so many options to choose from when serving these easy sheet pan shrimp. Try them as a Po’ Boy, over pasta, with dirty rice or a fresh green salad. Of course no matter how you serve them do not forget the crusty bread to dip in the butter!
No matter how crazy your day may be, this easy shrimp dinner will have your family smiling and enjoying dinner before anyone can ask what’s for dinner! These garlic butter shrimp are incredibly quick to make and cleanup is a breeze!
Looking for more easy shrimp recipes? Try our favorite Shrimp Scampi!
- 2 sticks salted butter, divided
- 2 lbs fresh jumbo shrimp, shell on
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 ears of corn, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 bay leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the shrimp in a colander and set aside to drain. Melt half a stick of butter and spread it around in the center of the sheet pan.
- Place shrimp on the pan and cover with garlic and lemon juice. Try and spread the shrimp evenly on the roasting pan without to much overlapping.
- Add the corn and generously sprinkle seasonings to cover the shrimp and corn.
- Slice the butter into 1 tablespoon slices and spread the butter evenly over the shrimp/corn.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Once shrimp curl and turn pink they are done. Do not over cook or they will be chewy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 593Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 600mgSodium: 2512mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 56g